Joining the COA is easy. There is no charge to belong and there are so many benefits.
Here’s just a partial list of some of the services and programs we offer to our members:
- Access to a diverse range of vibrant activities at our enrichment centers in Sturgis and Three
Rivers; this includes exercise classes for all levels, games such as Bingo and bridge, crafts,
support groups, guest speakers, a sewing group, a book club and much more.
- If you need help in the home with light housekeeping or personal care, just give us a call and we
- Our restaurant program allows you to go out to eat at more than a dozen restaurants in St.
Joseph County for a fraction of the cost of the meal. The COA covers the rest.
- We provide counseling for seniors who have questions about Medicaid and/or Medicare.
- We have screenings and clinics for blood pressure, blood sugar, hearing and feet at both our
- We have a medical loan closet if you find yourself in need of a wheelchair or a walker
- We serve a delicious meal Monday through Friday at both our enrichment centers.
- We deliver more than 200 meals every day to seniors throughout the county through our Meals
on Wheels program.
The benefits of being a member of the COA are many. If you are 60 or older, or you are married to
someone who is 60 or older, you need to join! It’s simple – just print off the membership form, fill it out at home and either mail it back to the COA or
stop by one of our centers. Either way, we will get a membership card to you and you can start enjoying
all of the programs and services we offer seniors in St. Joseph County.
Questions? Call Marketing Manager Ruth Mancina at (269) 279-8083 or email her at
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MEMBERSHIP FORM