Where can I find the Commission on Aging?

The Commission on Aging administrative offices are located at 1200 W. Broadway Street in Three Rivers. We are open from 8:00a.m. to 4:00p.m., Monday through Friday, except for all government holidays.

The COA operates two senior centers, one in Three Rivers in the same building as the administrative offices and the other center is located in Sturgis in the Oaks Enrichment Center.

Three Rivers: Click here for contact information and map

Sturgis: Click here for contact information and map

How much does it cost to use your services?

The Commission on Aging asks that a donation be made to help cover costs of the programs. No one will ever be turned away because of their inability to pay.

How do I know if I qualify for help?

You must be 60 years of age or married to someone 60 years of age or older (for most programs you must be 60 years of age). Services are provided upon need, not on your ability to pay.

How can I apply for services?

Please call the administrative office at (269) 279-8083 or 1-800-641-9899.

Can I donate to the Commission on Aging?

Yes! You can donate: Door prizes, gift certificates, Memorial & Honorariums help us help older Americans. Sometimes the COA offers programs or special events that require a small fee. Perhaps you would like to donate money that would go to helping a senior who cannot afford the cost.
Questions? Call (269) 279-8083 or 1-800-641-9899.